Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Quotes

Is The Man getting you down? Does it seem like your whole world is falling apart? Are you really starting to feel that double quarter pounder with cheese? If so, these inspiring quotes might help brighten your day.

"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west."- Richard Jeni

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

"A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done."- Fred Allen

“Hey boss,” Hugo called from the next tent. “Colette won’t share the dental floss.” “There’s no reason to use dental floss,” Count Olaf said, “unless you’re trying to strangle someone with a very weak neck” - Lemony Snicket

7 comments:

Lucy said...

So. Very interesting. I see I am going to have to kick it up a notch, as Emeril would say.

BAM!!

Okay, I have just established myself as much nerdier than you.

MUAHAHAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Emeril stopped being cool when mullets where making their first appearances.
I suddenly have an urge for short shorts and large moustaches.

Unknown said...

Nice! I see some great potential! You'll have to step it up to compete with Lucy, though. I think she's prematurely apprehensive.

Anonymous said...

Andy Nevins!! i see you've started a blog eh? nifty nifty - its been a while since we last saw each other. lucy found me the other day on facebook feel free to message on that if you have the time -

sincerely

jason

Anonymous said...

ditto rodney!

Zach Stoever said...

Awesome! I've been waiting for this

Anonymous said...

you should change your layout. it is kinda "girly" :)